• Sira

6 7.32%
  • Cira

1 1.22%
  • Other

3 3.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Cyra(h) reminds me of Cyrus so I pronounced it SIGH-ra at first glance. You might have some trouble, but I don't think it's going to be a constant thing.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

I went for Syra, bc I think it's pretty straight forward and I'm not into extra 'h's at the best of times.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

Quote Originally Posted by taliawhat View Post
    Woah, never heard of that artist! My curiosity will get the better of me Oh, noticing your sig, Lachlan is my #1 boy name!
    I've only heard her featured on Skrillexs songs, so that would be a good place to start. Be wary of .... inappropriate lyrics if you are easily offended haha, checking out some of her solo music right now too.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Cyra is the cleaner, most classic and obvious spelling - thanks to the Cyrus connection. Also, Cy would natrually be pronounced [sai], whereas Ci/Si would imply [see]. The "h" is messy and unnecessary in most cases.

Saira is another possibility - also a legitimate Japanese name.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

I would go for Cyra. It seems most familiar because of the boys' name Cyrus. I think I've even heard that it's the female variant? Either way, I think Cyra Gabrielle B@xter is lovely.

Good luck!