Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks guys! Interesting that Jude Alexander was brought up twice...my husband and I were talking about that combo today in the car, and Noah said it sounded "cool" haha. We (tentatively) love it. But I think what's scaring me off is the Jude Law connection. I definitely had a huge crush on him years ago. Also, Jude Alexander would have the initials JAB. Not sure how I feel about that.

Trying to sell my husband on Ezra...don't think it'll work but I really like it. I like Owen and Rowan as well.

Ugh, I love Phoebe too...but some of Sophia's nicknames are a little too similar-sounding.

With Sophie and Noah, I like...

Micah
    Asher
    Elijah
    Axel
    Easton
    Silas
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

lilah catherine and ethan alexander

Dude, Jude Law is amazing. Seriously. Hot, sweet, funny, dashingly handsome. Have you read Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy? Or seen the movie Jude (with hottie Christopher Eccleston)? Might be worth a try, Jude is an amazing name.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I really appreciate the name Jude. Haven't read that book but always meant to after reading Tess.

I also like Ethan a lot...too popular, though? I like its meaning though.
    Adam
    Married to Billy, daddy to Noah (8) and Sophia (4).
    Hoping and praying for baby #3 within the next year:
    Boy: Jude Thomas
    Girl: Eliza Jane or Ramona Jane...maybe.

Help us decide?
    Find me on twitter.