Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ethan would be a predicable choice, but it does sound good with your sib set. Ethan Alexander is nice, but I prefer Jude Alexander for you!

For a girl, I'm loving notcinnamon's suggestion of Fiona Catherine, especially with the subtle "o" tie in with your current kids' names. I would also suggest Margot Catherine, Cora Amelia, Josephine Lily, or Eloise Catherine.

We keep coming back to Lydia Catherine...but I think it may be too close to my goddaughter's name (Olivia Catherine).

William is one of my favorite names, but it's also my husband's name. I like Henry too, but it's sort of rhymey with our last name.

Fiona Catherine is very pretty. I like Noah, Sophia & Fiona together.

My favourites from your boys list are Alexander, Jonathan & Zachary
    That said, your first two children's names end in the "ah" sound. Do you want that for #3?
    If so, what about:
    Luca
    Micah
    Judah
    Josiah

for a girl:
    I like your choices of Julia, Laura & Amelia
    or what about Hannah
    Susannah
    Dahlia

Personally, I wouldn't choose another name that ends in 'a'. Other ideas:
    Noah, Sophia & Adelaide Catherine
    Noah, Sophia & Hugo Alexander (it has the 'o', has a GREAT meaning, and is in the 400s for popularity but combined with the very popular Alexander)
    Noah, Sophia & Theodore Jude (it has the 'o', also has a GREAT meaning and is in the 200 range for popularity)
    Noah, Sophia & Rosalie Laura or Rosalie Catherine (a flower name that is a little less popular than Lily... I know lots of Lilys )
    Noah, Sophia & James Alexander (so classy!)
    Noah, Sophia & Ruth Amelia or Ruth Fiona or Ruth Julia (actually, I like Julia Ruth better)

Have your older children made any other suggestions?
    Enjoy the name hunt!
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

I agree with the pp post and wouldn't go with another "ah" ending, personally...

Someone above also mentioned Asher, I love that one with Noah and Sophia. All soft sounding, beautiful names. With Adam and William added in there that is a family with great names

Jude would also be an awesome choice! Noah, Sophia and Jude (Very cool)! Good luck!