Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Question What would YOU name our third child?

We have Noah and Sophia, but baby #3 is hopefully on the way and so far without a name. Out of pure curiosity and boredom (and exhaustion, we just got home from a road trip with two cranky kiddos), what would you name our future newest addition?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, as we are pretty stumped. Something that "goes" well with Noah and Sophia is definitely a plus, but we're open to anything as long as it's not too out there - and as long as it doesn't clash with our last name, which rhymes with "senate" I've listed some names that we're considering, but feel free to deviate from that list as much as you want. First and middle name combos would be amazing.

Thanks for reading and humoring me!

Adam
    Adam
    Married to Billy, daddy to Noah (8) and Sophia (4).
    Hoping and praying for baby #3 within the next year:
    Boy: Jude Thomas
    Girl: Eliza Jane or Ramona Jane...maybe.

Help us decide?
    Find me on twitter.

Noah and Sophia are gorgeous, Adam (your name top)! Congrats on (maybe!) adding a new one, so exciting!!!

From your signature I'd go with stunning Lydia Catherine and Jude Alexander.

Other suggestion:

Ezra Jonathan or Ilan Zachary

Liora Catherine or Nessa Vivian
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'd go with Vivian or Julia and Jude or Lucas. Good luck!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

With Noah Bryan, 8
    Sophia Caroline, 4 -This is a fun challenge, and your naming taste is well-defined

Thoughts- I don't usually like matchy sibsets but the pronounced o- sound really jumped out at me here. It might be a great starting point. Also you have used top 20ish names on both your children so your taste is mainstream. I would suggest reaching into the 200-300 range. There are many names there that still have the recognizability and classic sound, but would keep your sibset from being too generational.

Noah Bryan, Sophia Caroline, and

The O- thing- (PS Fiona pulls at me here )...
    Owen Zachary, Corbin Thomas, Rowan Alexander, Milo Andrew
    Fiona Catherine, Cora Catherine or Juliet, Josephine Laura

What I'm talking about in the SSA range-
    Roman Zachary, Miles Alexander, Grant Aiden , Donovan Jude, Preston Thomas
    Penelope Julia, Phoebe Amelia, Genevieve Lily, Camille Alexandra

I like to amp things up and be unpredictale while still fitting-
    Noah, Sophia and
    Ramsey Thomas, Gannon Zachary, Lachlan Jude
    Anya Catherine, Caterina Lauren, Francesca Hope

Possible Girls Names:
    Amelia- fitting but don't like ending with Sophia, Ava- this is what I'm talking about with predictability, Catherine- would make a great mn in your sibset, Fiona- Perfect~, Julia- lovely, Laura- interesting, unpredictable, leave on the list, Lily- see Ava , Lydia- yes!, Vivian- the hot go-to name right now...raise the bar!
    Possible Boys Names:
    Aidan- Too predictable, Alexander- leave it on, esp in mn position, Andrew- mn, Jonathan- hmmm, Jude- Not bad..., Lucas- See Ava, Thomas maybe, Zachary- good mn

Girl combos from your list-Lydia Fiona Julia or Laura Catherine
    Boys- Jude Alexander, Zachary Thomas
    Fun! Ginger

Hey from your names I love Amelia or Zachary. Other suggestions: Phoebe or Heidi. Hugo or Gabriel.