Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Still weighing on my mind, so bumping a bit.

Cosmonaut: I've also loved Elliott since Scrubs. It seems really versatile, w/ nn's like Elle & Ellie, and has a similar feel linguistically to Charlotte.

Glad some folks are liking at least some of these. I've been worried about having to revamp the entire list. I have, though, fallen out of love w/ Penelope (and likely Penny). Blame it on the Kardashians.

I've also added Elle & Veda to the list. Elle is probably what I would call Elliott for short, but part of me is in love with its simplicity on its own. And I've loved Veda since "My Girl."

Thoughts on the whole list? (Link here if you missed it: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/33598).

Thanks so much!

My favourite from your list are Elliott and Waverly. To feminize Elliott you could try Elliette or Elliotte. I personally love Elliott for a girl. My husband was not a huge fan so we ended up naming our daughter Julia.

Other name suggestions that might fit your criteria:
    Marlowe
    Wren
    Rhianna
    Morgan
    Elowen
    Paisley
    Ayley
    Riley

Just thought of two others:

Taegen
    Dagny

Elliott - more boy than girl to me.
    Quinn - love!
    Connelly - too boy-ish, and reminds me of the actress Jennifer Connelly
    Greer - stylish
    Bellamy - I like it!
    Leighton - like the idea of this name, but can't get behind the pronunciation for some reason. I always want to say 'Lee-ton.'
    Waverly - prefer Willow.
    Penelope (Penny) - cute! Stylistically different from your other names though.

Ideas:
    Ellery
    Merrick
    Afton
    Hadley
    Reese
    Elodie
    Blair
    Sutton
    Rory