Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    If you love Penny enough let that be her full name. Penny and Penney are surnames in their own right so seeing as you love unisex names using Penny alone makes more sense to me.

rollo

PS Besides Penny is so much nicer than Penelope which I feel is a rather cumbersome name.

Rollo –*That's a good point about Penny.

Adding to the list:

Everly
    Adeline

And there's something I love about Elle… Thoughts?

Keep those suggestions coming! They're great!

I like your girl naming style. We chose Hadley for our DD. She is due friday, so I hope I don't have to wait much longer! Here are a few from my original list I don't think have been mentioned that might be your style (DH nixed all of these)

Kerrigan
    Marlie
    Maren
    Sydney
    Brenna
    Mila
    Ellery
    Ayla

My favorites from your list are Connelly, Greer, Waverly, and Penelope. I know most will be against Connelly, but I find it oddly charming, probably because it reminds me of the family in the movie "The Secret of Roan Inish", though I think they spell their surname Coneely? Anyways, I think all of these options are very nice, and would suit any girl.

Adele, Margot, Elsa & Henry, Felix, Oscar

I've enjoyed Elliott for a girl ever since the show Scrubs. It's a spunky set of sounds, on a man or woman or other. It's on my long boy list. Of your original choices, it's my pick after Penelope (which is one of my favourite names).

Not a fan of Waverly (like emma said, it reminds me of the name of a hotel or something). Everly is cute, whoever suggested that. Other unisex, boyish, or non-frilly names you might like: Rudy, Ollie, Cory, Parker, Zelda, Taylor, Leonie, Shelley (Mary Shelley, what a great namesake), Persephone nn Seph, Josephine nn Josie, Seph, Jo, Joey.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey