Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Good points, Bladey! The more I think about it, I'm the one to blame. He clearly told me earlier he wanted more namey names, and I lured him back in. So, we're looking at names previously mentioned, and trying to find less crazy names for the middles.I will definitely want to use some of the glorious ones you suggested (Millaray!) to do some naming after people, and use Clemency, Constance and names like that as well. I think it will work out fine. Just got frustrated.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

How's the water Otter?
    Hope you're taking a breath here and there. Illyria and Rosamond are wonderful, if it comes down to those two. I'm glad to hear you're not making any drastic baby name decrees! Hang in there and take your cod liver oil like a good Norwegian to ward off the blues. Your people know something about surviving dark days.

The water's fresh and lovely, Emmsie, I'm jumping around and eating fish with both my hands

We're getting there... he's in a slightly better mood (we went to the worst antenatal class yesterday and both laughed our heads off on the way home). Turns out he's just a whiny bitch. I told him to find better names for me, and he didn't. He wants the names to feel more "British" though (??) so I've agreed to having at least one British name (he's ok with Welsh ones, so I'm having a ball hunting beauties!) and he wants a name that's "normal" in the combo, in case they will hate being named Hespera or Gwenllian or whatever. So that is what I'm doing, you know, between the baths and taking my cod liver oil.

By the way, I might borrow Ywen from you...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Heehee! Fish in the bath!
    Well I can't wait to see your new "British" names, though I can't imagine you with a little Prunella, Nigel or Rupert, Tabitha, Pip...
    Yes of course you should borrow lovely Ywen. I'm sad to be putting him aside, and I might feel better if he had a good home. He does feel very.. UK. A bit more subdued than say, Odysseus, but I think he'd be a nice fit for an Otter pup.
    Just thought of Pallas for you, ("palace") as in Pallas Athena. MN material perhaps.

Pallas is very cool, I have been thinking about it... No Pip or Prunella, no, we're thinking more Olwen, Elaine, those names. He just wants something he feels more "connected" to. It also helps him to have some artwork or literature to connect a name to, he's not as mythology crazy as I am. He does love stars though, so he's said yes to Maia (falls into the more normal category)!