Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Love Gwenllian Arcadia Yvaine! Maris always fell a little flat to my ears, though I know you love it.
    I think Thalia Perlascura Nimue is beautiful, but Thalia Tinuviel Aquila is great too! Such clear, bright sounds. And Thalia Aquila Pareerou is pretty charming. "fairy-face" :-)

Great list, ottilie! Here are some of my favorites:

Beatrice
    Gwenllian
    Melisande
    Millaray
    Morgana*
    Rosamund
    Thalia*
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

Thanks Emmsie and Flicksie! Yay, I love Gwenllian Arcadia Nimue! Then that one is in the box. Boyfriend doesn't get a say, he's been in his cave for 24 hours straight now.

Thalia, Thalia, oh my Thalia... too many names... I do kind of love them all. I'll have a think, if anyone else has ideas and opinions, chime in!

Garnet and Ramons, thanks!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

How about Thalia Tinuviel Yvaine? Ts and Vs and sounds that make me think of ice hissing.

Yeah, that one is on the table too. Yvaine is so beautiful, and I do love Neil Gaiman's Stardust, magical! Hang on. Yvaine was supposed to be in my Gwenllian combo. Gwenllian Arcadia Yvaine.

Thalia Tinuviel Pareerou, Thalia Tinuviel Nimue, Thalia Tinuviel Aquila...?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]