Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Love Gwenllian Arcadia Yvaine! Maris always fell a little flat to my ears, though I know you love it.
    I think Thalia Perlascura Nimue is beautiful, but Thalia Tinuviel Aquila is great too! Such clear, bright sounds. And Thalia Aquila Pareerou is pretty charming. "fairy-face" :-)

Great list, ottilie! Here are some of my favorites:

Beatrice
    Gwenllian
    Melisande
    Millaray
    Morgana*
    Rosamund
    Thalia*
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor Lily, Margaret Jane

Thanks Emmsie and Flicksie! Yay, I love Gwenllian Arcadia Nimue! Then that one is in the box. Boyfriend doesn't get a say, he's been in his cave for 24 hours straight now.

Thalia, Thalia, oh my Thalia... too many names... I do kind of love them all. I'll have a think, if anyone else has ideas and opinions, chime in!

Garnet and Ramons, thanks!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

How about Thalia Tinuviel Yvaine? Ts and Vs and sounds that make me think of ice hissing.

Yeah, that one is on the table too. Yvaine is so beautiful, and I do love Neil Gaiman's Stardust, magical! Hang on. Yvaine was supposed to be in my Gwenllian combo. Gwenllian Arcadia Yvaine.

Thalia Tinuviel Pareerou, Thalia Tinuviel Nimue, Thalia Tinuviel Aquila...?
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014