Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    hey chicka I know I've been absent for a while but.... I was catching up and thought about how you should already have a lovely namey and more literary list compiled between all the names that have been discarded in the past. So I thought I'd pull out some of my favorites:

"Normal'" Names for our Baby Girl you asked about Aurora, Vilma, Polina and Isobel.
    Our Names for Baby Girl (again, we know) you have Ophelia.
    Our New List of Names for Little Baby (Girl version) you have Lorelei, Pomona and Vesper.
    Our list of names for Little Baby (Girl version) you added Indigo, Joy, Liberty, Phoebe (the last three feel very normal).

I really like Illyria Phoebe, Illyria Joy, Hespera Lorelei, Gwenllian Polina, Fiammetta Aurora, Morgana Indigo, and Ceridwen Ophelia.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Oh, thank you Lex! You are wonderful! I was thinking about Aurora yesterday actually! And Isobel, Lorelei, Pomona and Joy. Great, thanks, I had forgotten about some of these (idiotic, I know!). I would love to use Ophelia, but I've got bipolar disorder, and my boyfriend doesn't want to give our child a name that's linked to someone who were mentally ill and ended up dead. Oh, long sentence. Phoebe is the best though, I just can't decide whether to use it like this, or as Belphoebe. Hmmm, difficult...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Glad I could help.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

You did! So we have our five names:

Fiammetta, Gwenllian, Hespera, Illyria and Morgana.

We have started thinking of middles, but will wait a little bit to post about that. Thanks everyone!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]