Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jameson vs. Dexter

Or any other suggestions? Wondering if dexter will be constantly referenced to the tv show? Also, Lila is a girls name I would love to some day use and I know that was a character on the show...but I love the name with nn Dex!
    Last edited by lucky8; January 13th, 2013 at 09:59 PM.

I don't watch the show but I prefer cheeky Dexter to a whiskey brand. Lila and Dex sound like a fun pair of siblings.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I love Lila and like Dex.

Jameson doesn't do anything for me. I have one guilty pleasure alcohol name, and that ain't it.

I prefer Jameson... I cant help but think serial killer Dexter.. ( it doesnt help that I am watching it at this exact moment)

I've always had a thing for Jameson since there was a suoper cute one in my 4th grade class!lol!
    boys names drive me crazy!

I prefer Jameson, but I think it goes all the way back to when I was a kid watching Jamison Collins. Both David Selby and Jonathan Frakes have sons named Jameson, Selby because of the show and Frakes because his father was James. And there's a Jameson Point in Maine which is lovely. Dexter just makes me think of Poindexter, yuck.