Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What are your thoughts about Jove? (middle name)

My son's name flows well and I often used both his first name and middle name while he was very young. I love the flow of Asher Boone just as much. I am unsure about Bennett Wolf. I love it and I might be too attached to it already but unsure if it has as much wow as I feel with Asher Boone. What are your thoughts? I came across Jove and was researching it. What are your thoughts about Bennett Jove? Asher and Bennett are our top 2 boy names. We have attachments to all our favorites but seem to keep going back to these two.
    ~ current favorites ~
    Piers Lachlan o Tadhg ? o Gray Everett o Bennett?
    Lilia Rose o Waverly Pearl o Isabel or Isobel Hettie o ??
    ~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~
    Heart my son

The two hard consonants in Bennett Jove sound a little choppy to me, but I really like the flow of Asher Jove. Jove is a really lovely middle name either way.
    Mommy to Theodore Martin, Kaelen Arthur, Jensen Joshua, and Kit (Christopher/Christian M) due May 3

I really like all of your picks. I think you can't wrong because everything you picked sounds great!

I like Asher Boone and Bennett Gray. With Jove my first thought was 'by jove I think she's done it!' and I don't think Bennett Jove/Asher Jove flow as well as your original choices.

Thank you, all.

I think we are just too attached to Wolf being with Bennett, as we are to Boone with Asher. After testing some other middle names we would go right back to Bennett Wolf. We also brought back Emerson Gray. Love, love these three combos. I feel Asher, Bennett, and Emerson would sound wonderful on a little guy and sound wonderful on a grown man. All three sound very nice with my son's name.
    ~ current favorites ~
    Piers Lachlan o Tadhg ? o Gray Everett o Bennett?
    Lilia Rose o Waverly Pearl o Isabel or Isobel Hettie o ??
    ~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~
    Heart my son