Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I NEED your LONG list!!!!!!

Hi Berries, I know this is so random but I just need you to post with a long list of girls names that you love! No particular reason, just wan't to see the sort of thing that's popular/unusual right now.
    Thankyou SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eve
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

Sure! Here's mine...Arabella, Cordelia, Eloise, Felicity, Tessa, Stella, Daphne, Isadora...hmmm not that long anymore! haha. I"ve really narrowed it down since having to name my new little girl and I've fallen out of love with some of the other names on my list. But these are keepers for me!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

great list!! I forgot about Matilda, that's on my long list as well. My other favorites from your list are Anna, Amelia, Adelina, Adele, Charlotte, Naomi. But they're all great!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!