Results 1 to 5 of 24
Thread: Answer 3, Ask 3
January 11th, 2016 05:35 PM #1
Answer 3, Ask 3Answer three questions asked by the previous poster then post your own three questions for the following poster to answer.
Please only ask questions that require short answers; you must not ask for name suggestions or middle name suggestions. Think this-or-that, yes-or-no, agree / disagree questions...
1. Rose or Rosa?
2. Do you think Adeline will grow in popularity?
3. Is Florence old-lady-chic or just old-lady?
☼,☽ and ★.
January 11th, 2016 09:41 PM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2015
January 12th, 2016 04:15 AM #5
January 12th, 2016 09:00 AM #7
1. I think Lucille possibly is, but both are gorgeous and far more unique than Rose, Mae, Jane, Marie, etc. in the middle.
2. Definitely. It's close to Veronica but far cooler.
1. Yes or no to Viviette?
2. Lucian, Caspian, Cyprian, Adrian, Julian, or Fabian? I may have an -Ian problem with boys' names.
3. Do you say Rosaline as Rosaleen or Rosalynn or Rosa-LINE?
January 12th, 2016 10:36 AM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2015
1. It's a no for me. Seems like a mashup.
2. Lucian, but I love Julian and Caspian as well. In fact, those are all great names!
1. Jade, Ruby or Pearl?
2. Like James is becoming a trendy MN for girls, what could be one girls name that could work as a boys MN?
3. Which spelling: Sarah or Sara? Norah or Nora? Hannah or Hanna?
♥ Laura Tatiana, 26, Argentinian, Aquarius & INTJ ♥
~ Current loves ~
Miranda | Charo | Ariadna | Jolie | Andromeda | Freya | Nova | Margot | Willa | Lyra | Isla | Annaliese | Birdie | Avalon | Beatrix | Fawn | Jessamine | Ailis | Althea | Delta | Anastasia
Demian | Elias | Finn | Logan | Evan | Fox | Milo | Lucien | Amory | Quincy | Griffin | Thomas | Arlo | Winslow | Apollo | Frederick | Alistair | Amos