Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think London is very, very much a girl's name. I can only picture it on a girl, whereas Sebastian is all boy and classic, sophisticated, and handsome. If you aren't planning to stay in England, having the place name as a middle will be a nice nod to your son's birthplace. Sebastian London is very handsome, and I love the flow (I prefer it to London Sebastian). It's perfect!

Sebastian
    Its a lovely name with lots of history. London is just another trendy name that will be gone in a few years. When he's 20, London (the name) will probably get the same amount of love as Brittany or such gets these days.
    ~ Ashley ~

Girls: Phoebe Elizabeth, Ivy Teresa, Josephine Grace
    Boys: Michael Ryan, Seth Harper, Felix Everett, Noah Robert

I'd go with Sebastian
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Sebastian, by far
    I'm Just a teen berry who has a passion for names.

For the lovely Ladies: Fiona Alienor "Fia", Primrose Eliette "Prim", & Beatrice Ruth "Bea",

For the gallant Gents: Ellis Hadrian "Eli", Theodore Lane "Teddy", & Laurence Frost "Lars"

Quote Originally Posted by spring13 View Post
    I live near Elizabeth, and you're right about the flow of the name.... but the difference here is that A. London is a place name first, a given name second, and B. OP is in England right now, her kid will spend at least some of his life there, and British ppl here have said repeatedly that they find London as a given name tacky. I wouldn't want to be the clueless American if i were in her shoes. Sebastian is awesome no matter where you go.

I agree with all of this.