Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Sebastian is a classic and debonair choice! London is a trendy place name. Sebastian London for sure!
    I second this!

I love London and feel it's better suited for a boy. I never cared for Sebastian; I know Berries love Bastian but I immediately think of b*stard.

The flow of London Sebastian is better than Sebastian London
    Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    I've heard from many people from the UK, that to have a person named London would seemed silly to the natives there.
    The same could be said about any name. I live near places named Jasper and Archer but I don't dissuade people from using them

Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Fox * Greer
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

Quote Originally Posted by nat108 View Post
    I love London and feel it's better suited for a boy. I never cared for Sebastian; I know Berries love Bastian but I immediately think of b*stard.

The flow of London Sebastian is better than Sebastian London

The same could be said about any name. I live near places named Jasper and Archer but I don't dissuade people from using them
    I live near Elizabeth, and you're right about the flow of the name.... but the difference here is that A. London is a place name first, a given name second, and B. OP is in England right now, her kid will spend at least some of his life there, and British ppl here have said repeatedly that they find London as a given name tacky. I wouldn't want to be the clueless American if i were in her shoes. Sebastian is awesome no matter where you go.

I'd go with Sebastian.
    If I met a London I would assume it was a girl initially. But I like the idea of Sebastian London

I definitely prefer Sebastian. London is too unisex for my taste and even though it is leaning more towards a girls name. I don't know if you're open to suggestions but Lachlan sounds a lot like London but is purely a boys name. I hope this helps.
    Good luck,
    Leigh

Married to my high school sweetheart
    Mother to Charles Nathaniel aka Charlie [1.26.09]
    Baby due [3.17.13]