Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

London or Sebastian??

I'm due next month and I just can't decide on my son's name!

For months I thought Sebastian would be the one I'd go with but now I'm starting to lean towards London.

I love both names but I was thinking that maybe London is more unique. Also, just for some background I'm American but my son will be born in London so there's a big connection there.

My friends and family are split. I am concerned London may be skewing too much to the girls names these days.

Any thoughts or opinions??

PS. I think whichever one I decide on will dictate the middle name: London Sebastian OR Sebastian London.

I've heard from many people from the UK, that to have a person named London would seemed silly to the natives there.
    Plus London is growing on girls so there's likely going to be a fair bit of confusion. I do think it's a handsome choice, but Sebastian seems like a better choice.

Sebastian London is handsome.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

Are you planning to stay in London? If so, it may be odd to name him London too. I lean toward Sebastian either way but agree that Sebastian London would be a great name.

Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    I've heard from many people from the UK, that to have a person named London would seemed silly to the natives there.
    Plus London is growing on girls so there's likely going to be a fair bit of confusion. I do think it's a handsome choice, but Sebastian seems like a better choice.

Sebastian London is handsome.
    Ditto! Sebastian seems like a stronger, less trendy choice.

Sebastian is a classic and debonair choice! London is a trendy place name. Sebastian London for sure!
    All the best,
    Mischa.