View Poll Results: What girl name goes best with big brother Jesse?
- 53. You may not vote on this poll
Jesse & Delilah
Jesse & Simone
Jesse & Ruby
Jesse & Fiona
Jesse & Hope
Jesse & Veronica
Results 1 to 5 of 17
Thread: What combo is best?
January 20th, 2013 09:15 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
January 20th, 2013 09:52 PM #3
January 20th, 2013 09:56 PM #5Lise
twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.
Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Rachel | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Hannah | Eva | Catherine | Emmeline | Tess
Caleb | Everett | Asher | Jack | Grayson | Avery | Bailey | Samuel | Boaz | Zane | Brody | Spencer | Grant
January 20th, 2013 10:03 PM #7
January 20th, 2013 11:02 PM #9
Jesse, as a name, is a nice mix of biblical classic and Wild West bad boy.
- Delilah is too sultry, sexy and naughty to pair with Jesse. It emphasizes the bad side minus the glamor
- Simone is a refreshing choice: biblical, a little bit slinky, but still buttoned-up enough to be serious, respectable and intriguing
- Ruby is a chorus girl in the Wild West saloon. She and Jesse are the best of pals. It's a perfect stylistic mach-- but Ruby is very popular now, much more so than Jesse
- Fiona is too crisp, Celtic and British to match well with Jesse
- Hope is too good-girl
- Veronica is too elegant and ornate with homespun Jesse
I think Ruby matches best, but I would actually select Simone due to its freshness.Blade, MD
XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)