Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    My suggestion: Giselle Analiese. The 'liese' sound is in there, just modified a bit.

Great names.

Quote Originally Posted by smarterlilac View Post
    My suggestion: Giselle Analiese. The 'liese' sound is in there, just modified a bit.

Great names.
    Is that pronounced Anna-leese?

I like Giselle, very pretty.

Some g/g combo suggestions:
    Giselle Garnet
    Giselle Gracyn/Gracen
    Giselle Genavieve/Genevieve

Other comb suggestions :
    Giselle Amaya Kate
    Giselle Alexa

What about Giselle Gracia? I think it is Spanish, my sister has a spanish friend named this. They pronounce it Grace-ee-uh) I think it flows a bit better with Giselle than just Grace.

I know what you mean!! I've had a hard time finding the PERFECT name for my second DD too because I looove my first DD's name and everything else was coming up short. I mean, I love so many girl names but nothing was clicking or feeling like THE ONE. I really like Giselle, what kind of feeling does it give you? Does it make your heart skip a beat, does it make you happy, can you picture your little one named Giselle? These are all questions I've asked myself and finally I "think" I found one that does this...all. the. time. for me. Not just a crush name. If Giselle does that for you then I really do think it's the one!!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!