Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    How is Eloide pronounced? I'm not seeing the "Melody without the M" pronunciation from the spelling Eloide.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

i love this name it's been on my list i read it in a book
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

I have to go with Eloise too! I have a good friend with a daughter named Eloise and I have always love that name. I don't dislike Eloide, but I think it might be a tough name to carry for a little girl. Probably better as an adult!

Quote Originally Posted by carolm View Post
    Hello, original poster - I think you have your answer in all of the replying posts -

People do not even realize that you're asking about the name ELOIDE, not Elodie. You can already see what a lifetime of problems this would be for a person, not a single person actually see's the name Eloide!
    No, I don't have my answer because I think everyone got it was a typo or didn't notice. But either way people are answering to the name that I wanted them to, I am apparently just dyslexic to typing the name Elodie.

ELOIDE is the name I was trying to ask about (sorry, can't go back and edit title posts ever! )
    Last edited by 2gsdchildren; January 11th, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

So, it is Elodie you're inquiring about then? Anyway, if so... honestly, my thoughts have always been "it looks like Melody without the M" although that's not a bad thing. It's a good way to get to the nickname Elle or Ellie if you wanted.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.