Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I like Eloise better than Emily and Elizabeth (both pretty, feminine, classic names, just always very common). I've never heard of Elodie, but in a couple of posts it was spelled "Eloide", so now I'm wondering, is that a name? How would you say it, like Eloise but Elo-eed instead?
    I also like Elise, and there are many spellings for that one!

I prefer Ottilie, but Elodie isnt bad. It has a pretty sound to it.

Hello, original poster - I think you have your answer in all of the replying posts -

People do not even realize that you're asking about the name ELOIDE, not Elodie. You can already see what a lifetime of problems this would be for a person, not a single person actually see's the name Eloide!

I like Melody but it sounds dated to my ears and Elodie...I like it but I think it looks like Melody with the M chopped off and I also think that people will hear Melody every time you say her name to someone new :/. I like Eloise better or even Elowen!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Just to be clear, we're talking about Elodie, and not Eloide (which I'm pretty sure isn't a name)? Not that Eloide couldn't be a name, but I was fairly sure throughout reading the posts that we were all talking about Elodie, only spelling it wrong sometimes.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

Girls: Seraphine, Kristabel, Magdalena, Shiloh, Opal, Jobie, Calla, Seeley, Noelle, Mara, Lucille

Boys: Robin, Gabriel, Mackenzie, Nash, Phillip, Raphael, Edmund, Abraham, Lewis, Pierce, Link

Current Crushes: Mackie and Devlin