Names Searched Right Now:

Image of the name Stella?

Just wanted to see what type of girl you picture?

Thanks!
    Last edited by bellarina; January 11th, 2013 at 01:16 AM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

All I can think about every time I hear it is A Streetcar Named Desire. I don't consider this a positive association. Any time I've mentioned the name around my family I always get "STELLLAAAAA" a la Marlon Brando.

Quote Originally Posted by dovah View Post
    All I can think about every time I hear it is A Streetcar Named Desire. I don't consider this a positive association. Any time I've mentioned the name around my family I always get "STELLLAAAAA" a la Marlon Brando.
    I thought I was the only one! I want to like Stella, but this is my association with the name.
    Celine, Ariel, Madeleine, Annabelle, Felicity, Lily, Claire, Evangeline, Coralie
    Elias, Dominic, Graham, Chase, Dean, Nathan, Zachary, Levi, Mattias, Nikolai

I think I worded the title wrong, haha. Yeah she'll get that but it doesn't bother me. I just want to see what type of girl you picture. . I think of sweet, spunky, and strong which I like a lot
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!