Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I am 24 and know two Haleys, three Hayleys, a Halie, a Haleigh, and a Haylie, all who are close to my age. I also know a Trinity who is 21 and a 22 year old Ethan, and a 23 year old Kesslin. 22 year old Sophia, 17 year old Alivia, 3 Madisons near my age, and several Hannahs my age.
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel

My name is getting very popular, especially in Britain.
    I'm a young writer who's obsessed with baby names!!!!!!!!
    Favorite names coming soon...
    Elrock13

I chose the name Isabella for my sister (2002) before it seriously began to peak here in Denmark (2009-2010).
    But I don't know if that counts.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Quote Originally Posted by avesnames View Post
    Someone I work with has a 22 year old Ethan. My 8 year old nephew is Ethan, as is my partner's 9 year old nephew and there are 2 other Ethan's on my nephew's soccer team, not to mention all the other ones at his school. Seems like my colleague was ahead of the curve a little.

Oh, I'm 22 and I went to high school with about four Ethans, and another two in college.

I think the names really depends on the area what you think is ahead of the curve.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

I went to school with an Eloise, back when the name wasn't even on the ssa list,
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot