Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quads...

Quads...

So, I have narrowed down the options. We chose Camden for our little boy but can't think of a middle name. Any ideas? For the girls we have:

Madeleine
    Elivia
    Taylei
    Morgan
    Phoebe

What do you guys think? We also need middle names. For Camden we were thinking Christopher after my dad. Any comments or suggestions are helpful!

Amazing how popular quadruplets are these days, huh? Lol.
    It's a GIRL!! First babe, due 4/17.

Arietta June, Guinevere Pearl, Cordelia Wynn, Felicity Catherine, Elowen Faye
    Mattias Leo, Leander Paul, Cassian James, Macsen George

So with quads you have a pretty unique opportunity to honor all of your parents equally (or at least biological parents should you have step-parents). Since you are considering Christopher as a mn to honor your dad you might want to consider doing something similar for your other parents as well. It would be super cute and really special since it's not an option most people have.

To your name choices:
    Camden Christopher feels odd and doesn't seem to flow well to me. I do however think that Camden would be a great choice.
    Elivia - I prefer Livia or Lydia -> you can still use the nn Elle if that is what you were after as Elle could = L.
    Morgan
    Phoebe Christina (I think this would be a really pretty combo and would allow you to honor your father Christopher)
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...newlyweds; ntnp...

especially since they're "due in a month," i.e. she made it to 36 weeks! Medical miracle!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Allaire * Emmanuelle * Honora * Hyacinthe * Lysandra * Marina * Rosamond * Serena * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lucian * Marius * Quentin * Rainier * Silvan

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ / Altair _ Faraj _ Tariq

That's what I said! Saw this in another post and was like "What on earth?!". So many posts about quads these days!