Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I usually same Emma-line. And I agree that it sounds better with Sybil. I really like the way it looks as well.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I adore Sibyl (this is my favourite spelling too) and it sounds great with your set.

Sibyl Esmé
    Sibyl Elspeth
    Sibyl Erin
    Sibyl Eliza - I did like Elizabeth but Sibyl Elizabeth "reads long" compared to Sibyl Eliza, IMO.

I also really like names with the accent on the 2nd syllable, like Marie (but Marie is used-and-abused as a middle so I'm trying to think of others)

Sibyl Elise
    Sibyl Joelle
    Sibyl Raquel
    Sibyl Chantal
    Sibyl Irene (I like the image of an oracle of peace)

stripedsocks- Thank you for the thoughtful response! I too think Sibyl Eliza might be a better fit with my kids names. I agree with the accent on second syllable names and think they pair well with Sibyl. Rose, my daughters middle name is named after her great grandma, whose sister is Irene... so Sibyl Irene has a family connection too. I also like Irena. Do you think Sibyl Irena works? Funnily enough her initials would imitate her name - S.I.B. if I chose I for a middle name. I also am drawn to Sibyl Elise but like the 3 syllable middle name I think (though I am not going to chose a name based on this)

I really like Sibyl Elise, Sibyl Irene, and Sibyl Emmeline! Those are all very pretty.

Also, I have a friend who spells it Sibylle, just throwing that out there.
    Collecting, not expecting! Favorite names change frequently.

Girls list: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/22356

Boys list: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/34208

Voting list: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9829189

Quote Originally Posted by onelove19 View Post
    stripedsocks- Thank you for the thoughtful response! I too think Sibyl Eliza might be a better fit with my kids names. I agree with the accent on second syllable names and think they pair well with Sibyl. Rose, my daughters middle name is named after her great grandma, whose sister is Irene... so Sibyl Irene has a family connection too. I also like Irena. Do you think Sibyl Irena works? Funnily enough her initials would imitate her name - S.I.B. if I chose I for a middle name. I also am drawn to Sibyl Elise but like the 3 syllable middle name I think (though I am not going to chose a name based on this)
    Love Sibyl too! Sibyl Emmaline is lovely if slightly L heavy. Sibyl Irena is gorgeous!
    Sibyl Mary is a classic idea.
    Sibyl Beatrice
    Sibyl Phoebe
    Sibyl Marian
    Sibyl Frances
    Sibyl Katherine
    Sibyl Madeline

Anything appeal?
    Adela, Beatrice, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Evangeline, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Ivanna, Leonie, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Mathilde, Maude, Melina, Ottoline, Paulina, Pascale, Rosalind, Sibyl, Tatiana, Xanthe, Yulia, Zara, Zinnia.
    Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Benoit, Desmond, Eliot, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Jonah, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Pascal, Rhys, Roman