Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    We don't have the allergy meds in Aus, and I do know a young Allegra and it suits her perfectly. THe only thing is, she is 5 and still gets called 'Leggy' which isn't a great nn IMO.

I like it
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I do think of the medication, but really in 20 years will it matter? I love the sound of it. And it also makes me think of the classy character on Hitch which makes it that much more appealing to me!

I love, love, love this name!

I'm so glad we don't have the allergy medication here in Aus, because I'd use Allegra in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't be bothered by the medication name. The name is beautiful and has a strong base in history.

I love the nicknames: Allie, Gray, Layla, Ella(first four letters backwards), Aggie, Iggy, Ari, Reggie.

Allegra Bellamy (joyous; fine friend)
    Allegra Claire (joyous; clear, pure)
    Allegra Imogen (joyous; beloved child)

It reminds me of sunshine & dancing!

The allergy med is a deal breaker for me.