Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Perfect with Lucia. I don't like Etty though, maybe if it was spelled Ettie, but I prefer Etta. Of course, I would rather just Colette on its own! Lovely!

Love it! I have long loved this name. It was my "French name" for 4 years in high school french class. I only know one and she is actually Irish, strangely enough. Perfect with Lucia too. Great epiphany. I hope it works out and you use it because those names are meant to be sisters! I, too, however, am not a fan of Etty, but mostly because Colette is so gorgeous that it seems a shame to shorten it to anything. Good luck!

I met a Colette 2 years ago and that was the first time I had heard that name but I LOVED it! Your two names go really well together.

Lucia and Colette go together beautifully!! I LOVE them both. I think Etty is really cute, and Colette could always be used more when she gets older.

@ catheyc I also know a Colette of Irish descent lol!

And my friend Colette's favorite name is Luca, strange coincidence, haha.

Colette goes great with Lucia, both are exotic sounding with a hint of classical to them.
    DD: Maria Julietta Grace - Dec 2013

Mona Maeve/Maeva Cordelia nn Dolly Magdalena Adelaide Geneva Fiona Flora Ramona Rose Katerina Juliet Aoife Odessa Sylvie Vera Guinevere Vivienne Marina Claire Eva/Ava Augusta Agatha Evelina Lavinia Alouetta

Jack Sawyer Owen Seamus Timothy Vaughn Frank Murphy Spencer Guy Conrad Graham Simon Trevor Theodore Maximus Pierce Mark Hank Rex Colm Leif Eamon Grady Grant Forrest North