Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    If I ever have twin boys, I will be so tempted to use Frederick (Fred) and George.

Dean and Samson/Samuel (Sam) could also be contenders.

I like this idea.
    Last edited by southern.maple; January 8th, 2013 at 12:07 AM.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

I love the idea of linked historical names, but I would not go with lovers or traitors. As much as I love Roman history, Romulus killed his twin most likely with a shovel (or shoved him off a wall). My favorite is Lewis and Clarke!

I've always been a huge Revolutionary War-era nerd so I've always thought it would be cute to have twin boys named Benjamin Franklin "Ben" and Thomas Jefferson "Tom" I think the names go well together but are common/classic enough that it wouldn't be embarassing.
    Audrey Cecilia - Jude Alexander - Christian Nathaniel - Violet Annabelle - Felicity Charlotte - and introducing Isaac Benjamin

My babies!

I would stay away from your original suggestion of Caesar and Brutus, isn't Brutus involved in Caesar's death? I also think Romulus killed Remus. I think Castor and Pollux would be fun -- they are the names of the twins in the Gemini constellation. I think of them more as stars than as people but I'm sure they have a myth too. I think doing a love match might be weird but might be cute, especially as middles! I like the past suggestion of Albert and Victoria. I also think the Wright brothers could be cool, Wilbur and Orville, although they weren't twins. Other pairs I can think of are Fred (Astaire) and Ginger (Rogers), John (Lennon) and Paul (McCartney), and Damon and Pythias. Other possibly weirder ideas are Bert and Ernie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, and the two pirates Anne Bonny and Mary Read.

Anne and Mary would be my pick for girls. I also like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.
    I don't know if the association of killing one another is enough to throw me off the name if I really like them.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire