Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ooo Olive, I can see. Maybe Genesis? Genesis Ackles? Or maybe Lacey? I can see something out there, but not too too out there. So happy for them! I've been a fan of hers since she was on One Tree Hill and I love Supernatural!!!

The baby was born May 30 and named Justice Jay. Not what I was expecting!

Smh, well I'm not to decide what other people name their children, I just think that's a kind of lame name. It would have been much more suiting on a boy, and I seriously don't get this "boy names on girls" trend but whatever, that's their choice.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Sounds like a cowboy's name but maybe that's what they like I read on celebrity baby blog maybe they were going for the J theme as Jensen is nicknamed Jay and Jared his good friend and co-star 's nickname is Jay too.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

not a very girly name