Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It's totally awesomeeeee !! Danneel Also tweeted that they are expecting a GIRL!!
    Last edited by bailibsmum; March 24th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

AH! A little princess Ackles! I'm a huge fan of Supernatural and the cast. I can definitely see them going with something more traditional.

I've been so far pretty happy with the names coming out of this cast (Misha can be hit or miss on EVERYTHING, and I actually really like West's name; I call little Thomas Colton 'The Colt' without fail) and I've been waiting excitedly for Jensen and Danneel to have kids for a very long time. I loved Danneel before I even got around to watching Supernatural and then totally fell for Jensen and the rest of the cast, so a precious little Ackles baby is fantastic news for me. They both have such interesting names and I'm honestly stumped for guesses about what kind of name we'll see from them.

For some reason I can see them going with maybe a Southern sounding name. Something like Savannah always springs to mind when I think about them. I don't think they will go with anything wacky, since they both have such unique names themselves.
    Top 10 Girls -- Ella ~ Haven ~ Jovie ~ Natalie ~ Lucia ~ Aubrey ~ Willa ~ Tais ~ Auden ~ Hannahi

Top 10 Boys -- Oliver ~ Micah ~ Levi ~ Elliot ~ Wyatt ~ Roman ~ West ~ Jude ~ Elijah ~ Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by ali_absolutely View Post
    I hope that the Ackles follow in the footsteps of the Padaleckis and not the Collins. Thomas Colton is a wonderful name for a baby, but West Anaximander and Maison Marie...not so much.
    I also love West Anaximander, but dislike Maison Marie. Maisie Marie would have been much better imo.

I can't wait to see what Jensen and Danneel choose. I could see them choosing really trendy name for some reason. Can anyone else see them with a little Olive? Olive Ackles. Kinda cutesy!
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more