Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name for Grace's baby brother!

Hey all,
    Time's flying by and we would like to have a name set for our son due in April. Our daughter is Grace Catherine. The following are names we've played around with:

Nolan - top contender right now..DH likes it, but I'm not so sure because of its trendiness and popularity. It's also kinda neat that it sounds similair to DH's name, Neal.
    Donovan - sometimes DH doesn't mind it, but sometimes he doesn't care for it, all because of the possible nn Donny or Don. It kinda bugs me too.
    August - I liked this one when I was expecting our first

Do you have suggestions for us that go with Grace? What do you like from our choices? Thanks!

Grace Catherine is very pretty! I like all of your boys names to varying degrees so here are my ratings and some other suggestions.

1 August
    2 Donovan
    3 Nolan

Suggestions

Maxwell
    Simon
    Samuel
    Caleb
    Owen
    Spencer
    Reid
    Vaughn
    Brennan
    Jonah
    Charles
    Lachlan
    Alastair
    Colin/Callum
    Sullivan
    Ewan
    Keir
    Hugh
    Oliver
    Tristan
    Jack
    Sawyer
    Miles/Milo
    Lorcan
    Winston
    Ronan
    Brendan
    Leo
    All the best,
    Mischa.

When I think of sib sets, I think of what it will look/sound like on a Christmas card. Happy Holidays, Love, Neal, ____, Grace & _____.
    I think a one syllable name that does not have a long "a" sound would work best with Grace.
    Ex: Grace & Finn or (Flynn), Grace & Heath (or Keith), Grace & Luke, Grace & Nash, Grace & Sam, Grace & Vance, Grace & Zack

I like Nolan a lot! I also think it's neat that it sounds similar to your husbands. I don't care for Donovan, and it's for that exact reason - I hate the nn Don/Donny. August is not my style, but it's okay.

I like the idea of Grace & Mitchell or Grace & Hunter.
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

Thanks for the suggestions and comments! Ran the suggestions by DH and he liked Vaughn, which I hadn't considered before but since he likes it (wow!) I'm willing to add it to the list. Nolan is still on the list too. Thanks again!