Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Name the baby/guidelines RESULTS, GAME ONE. -Voting!

Well game one is over!
    Vote for your favorite name from each family (ex. My favorite from the Wallace family is Christian James "CJ", my favorite from the Anderson family is....and so on.)
    Once I see a clear winner from each family, I will do game two.
    Either DH or DW (depending on what name wins) will be from the Wallace, Anderson, Hughes, Reynolds and Becker family.
    So if Christian James wins for the Wallace family, he will be DH for game two, but if one of the girls wins, then she'll be DW.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jonah David Wallace “JD” married Kaylee Claire Wallace (nee Hamilton) “KC”
    They want their children to have names where their initials could be nicknames like theirs, with a J middle name though. “AJ, TJ, DJ, MJ etc”

DS: Christian James Wallace “CJ” (eeyoregirl2009) -5
    DS: Daniel Joseph Wallace “DJ” (madwomaninabluebox) -3
    DD: Alyssa Joy Wallace “AJ” (lifesaboutmusic) -1
    DD: Kristen Jane Wallace “KJ” (amburli) -nb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carson Daniel Anderson married Lauren Mae Anderson (nee Woods)
    They want their children to have names with consecutive initials like theirs and their kids (CD, LM, KL, NO, FG, DE, IJ)

DD/DS/DS: Kennedy Lynn Anderson, Nathan Oliver Anderson, and Felix Gabriel Anderson (en24cj25je13, shanade213, and ophellaflora) -9
    DS: Declan Edward Anderson (sis) -5
    DD: Isabelle Jane Anderson (oboeplayer1) -3
    DS: Henry Isaac Anderson (genevievereine/savbav) -nb

Bryan Garrett Hughes married Amber Leslie Hughes (nee Perez)
    For first names, they like popular names with a not so popular spelling, preferably one that went with the 'y' theme they had going. For middle names, they love the classics.

DD: Kloey Juliette Hughes (bailibsmum) -9
    DS/DD: Jaycob Matthew Hughes and Graycee Madeleine Hughes (shanade213 and sis) -6
    DS: Haydin Isaac Hughes (emitheduckling) -2
    DS: Chayse Edward Hughes (bb) -nb

Tristan Xavier Reynolds married Felicia Anne Reynolds (nee Marley)
    They like first names that are outdated/old-fashioned with cute, modern nicknames. They like middle names with a Russian origin for girls and middle names with an Italian origin for boys.

DD/DD: Gertrude Natalia ReynoldsTrudie” and Camille Aleksandra ReynoldsCami” (oboeplayer1 and eeyoregirl2009) -9
    DS/DS/DS: Nathaniel Salvatore ReynoldsNate”, Phineas Orlando ReynoldsFinn”, and Theodore Giovanni ReynoldsTheo” (en24cj25je13, kw, and oboeplayer1) -6
    DS/DD: Benedict Luciano ReynoldsBen” and Anastasia Nadine ReynoldsAnya” (shanade213 and bailibsmum) -4
    DD: Louisa Karine ReynoldsLulu” (kickinkay) -nb

Jeremy Austin Becker married Elena Mackenzie Becker (nee Tillman)
    They like first names with no obvious nickname to it and middle names that are unisex but lean more towards the gender of that child.

DS: Aaron Dylan Becker (eeyoregirl2009) -9
    DD: Morgan Reese Becker (kw) -7
    DD: Piper Aubrey Becker (ho_hey) -3
    DD: Ivy Emerson Becker (genevievereine) -nb

My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece

My votes:
    Daniel Joseph Wallace “DJ” (madwomaninabluebox)
    Declan Edward Anderson (sis)
    Jaycob Matthew Hughes (shanade213)
    Theodore Giovanni ReynoldsTheo” (oboeplayer1)
    Piper Aubrey Becker (ho_hey)
    My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece

My favorites:

Christian James Wallace “CJ” (eeyoregirl2009)
    Isabelle Jane Anderson (oboeplayer1)
    Chayse Edward Hughes (bb)
    Theodore Giovanni ReynoldsTheo” (oboeplayer1)
    Ivy Emerson Becker (genevievereine)
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Christian James Wallace “CJ” (eeyoregirl2009)
    Henry Isaac Anderson (genevievereine/savbav)
    Kloey Juliette Hughes (bailibsmum)
    Louisa Karine ReynoldsLulu” (kickinkay)
    Piper Aubrey Becker (ho_hey)

twins due in February

*~~Savanna Marie, Aria Kathleen, Scarlett Ann, Genevieve Leigh, Emery Lucille~~*

*~~Zachary James, Nicholas Robert, Theodore John, Daniel Joshua, Benjamin Oliver~~*