Our honeymoon is in Rome, Italy
    DS / DS: Easton Cruz & Jayce Declan
    DS: Aidan Jonah
    DD: Ruby Rose
    DS / DS / DD: Austin Cash, Vincent Madden & Aubrey Luna
    DD: Ali Zahara
    Favorite names:
    Lia, Nicholas, Daniel & Andrew

I am Brianna Marie Campbell (for now), and finally engaged! My partner Nicholas "Nick" James Foster just proposed to me! A few months later, we are married and we're about to head off on to our honeymoon to Los Angeles, California.

A few weeks later, we find out we are expecting! 9 months later we have twin girls, Scarlett Rose Foster and Fiona Pearl Foster.

A couple of years later we try again! Success! We have a girl, Emma Paige Foster.

Surprise! We are pregnant again just after our youngest turns 1! It's a boy, Asher Jet Foster.

3 years later, we fall pregnant with sextuplets! 3 boys, 3 girls. Our sextuplets are named Piper Jade Foster, Annabelle June Foster, Zoe Josephine, Maxwell Jake Foster, Charlie Jack Foster, and Vincent Jesse Foster.

After trying for a few more years, we're unsuccessful. So we adopt. We adopt from Vietnam. A little boy named Huy Bay Foster.

Our children:
    Scarlett Rose Foster
    Fiona Pearl Foster
    Emma Paige Foster
    Asher Jet Foster
    Piper Jade Foster
    Annabelle June Foster
    Zoe Josephine Foster
    Maxwell Jake Foster
    Charlie Jack Foster
    Vincent Jesse Foster
    Huy Bay Foster

6 girls, 5 boys.

You are Catalina Isobel, and finally engaged! Your partner, Davis Vincent, just proposed to you! A few months later, you are married and you are about to head off on to your honeymoon, where you are going to: Paris, France
    A few weeks later, you and your newlywed find out you are expecting! 9 months later:

DD/DD: Paisley Charlotte/Kinley Scarlett

A couple of years later you try again! Success!

DS: Jonah Nicholas

Suprise! You are pregnant again just after your youngest turns 1!

DD:Olive Jade

3 years later, you fall pregnant with multiples!

DD/DS/DS/DD/DD: Aurora Quinn/Roman Chance/Madden Trey/Luna Faith/Stella Iris

After trying for a few more years, you're unsuccessful. So you adopt. You adopt from: China

DAS: Kija Pei

Lina & Davis
    Paisley, Kinley, Nick, Jade, Rori, Roman, Trey, Faith, Ella & Ki

i Lucia Rose finally get engaged to Jayden Anthony who just proposed. a couple months later we marry and honeymoon in Alcudia , Spain. a few weeks into are marriage i find out im expecting . 9 months later i gave birth to a beautiful healthy bouncing baby boy called Issac Jacob. A few years after Issac is born we gave birth to a beautiful and Healthy Little girl called Sophia Grace. when sophia turns 1 i find out i am pregnant again and gave birth to another little girl called Violet Indigo. 3 years later i am pregnant again with triplets 2 boys and a girl called Austin Cody , Slade Brawley & Aria Penelope. After a few more years of trying we are unsucessful so we adopt a boy and girl from Russia Amaliya Valentina & Zesiro Kobe

Lucy & Jay have 8 children Issac , Sophia , Violet , Austin , Slade , Aria , Amali & Zesi
    Last edited by niamh98; February 22nd, 2013 at 09:07 PM.

You are Sarah Maria, and finally engaged! Your partner David Cole just proposed to you! A few months later, you are married and you are about to head off on to your honeymoon, where you are going to: Rome, Italy!

A few weeks later, you and your newlywed find out you are expecting! 9 months later: You had a baby boy named Samson David

A couple of years later you try again! Success! Clementine Violet is born!

Suprise! You are pregnant again just after your youngest turns 1! Asher Jett is born!

3 years later, you fall pregnant with multiples! You have quints! 4 girls and 1 boy: Amelia Pearl, Penelope Iris, Harper Eloise, Clara June, and Maxwell Slade.

After trying for a few more years, you're unsuccessful. So you adopt. You adopt a boy from Russia named Dmitri Viktor.
    Currently wrangling Cole Matthew who is patiently waiting for his baby brother.