Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of chance!

My name is Emilia Marie Holden and I am finally engaged! My partner Maxwell Andrew Walker has proposed {after months of needling from me and our families!!}. We are married on October 4th 2013 and we honeymoon in New York, USA.
    A couple of week after we return from honeymoon we discover I am pregnant.
    I give birth to twin girls on 27th July 2014, we name them Isla Genevieve Walker and Phoebe Juliet Walker.
    A couple of years later we are ready to add to our family.
    On June 2nd 2017 I give birth to a beautiful baby boy, we name him Ezra Felix Walker.
    Shockingly just after Ezra turns 1 I discover I am expecting again!
    On March 15th 2019 I give birth to a daughter, Poppy Siena Walker {fav colour - Silver, Poppy - Red, Siena - Yellow}
    Three years later I fall pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl.
    On November 9th 2021 I give birth to Romeo Maxwell Walker and Lydia Iris Walker.
    Four years later we adopt from Spain. We adopt a sibset of two children, two boys. Hugo Alejandro age 16 months and his newborn brother Javier Navarro. They come home to their forever family August 21st 2025.

So..

DH [37] - Maxwell Andrew Walker
    Me [35] - Emilia Marie Walker {nee Holden}
    DD/DD [11] - Isla Genevieve Walker / Phoebe Juliet Walker
    DS [8] - Ezra Felix Walker
    DD [6] - Poppy Siena Walker
    DS/DD [3½] - Romeo Maxwell Walker / Lydia Iris Walker
    ADS [16 months] - Hugo Alejandro Walker
    ADS [nb] - Javier Navarro Walker

You are Heidi Jane Carpenter, and you are finally engaged! Your partner, Mason Oliver Cleveland, just proposed to you! A few months later, you are married and you are about to head off on to your honeymoon, where you are going to Los Angeles.

A few weeks later, you and your newlywed find out you are expecting! 9 months later you have twin boys! Their names are Finn Harrison Cleveland and Miles Gideon.

A couple of years later you try again! Success! It's a girl! Her name is Lucy Nell Cleveland.

Surprise! You are pregnant again just after your youngest turns 1! It is a girl named Azure Oceane Cleveland.

3 years later, you fall pregnant with multiples! They are twins, a boy and a girl. Their names are Harry Zane Cleveland and Daisy Wren Cleveland.

After trying for a few more years, you're unsuccessful. So you adopt. You adopt a baby boy from Vietnam. His name is Cadao Bay Cleveland.

The Cleveland Family:
    Mason and Heidi with their children Finn, Miles, Lucy, Azure, Harry, Daisy, and Cadao
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

You are Eleanor Sage Woodley 'Nell', and finally engaged! Your partner Augustus James Waters 'Auggie' just proposed to you! A few months later, you are married and you are about to head off on to your honeymoon, where you are going to: Ireland

A few weeks later, you and your newlywed find out you are expecting! 9 months later: you had twin boys!
    Names: Damon Iker & Silas Beckett

A couple years later you try again! Success! Its a girl!
    Name: Isabel Hope

Suprise! You are pregnant again just after your youngest turns 1! Its a girl!
    Name: Sienna Marigold

3 years later, you fall pregnant with multiples! Its quints!
    Names: Aurora Eloise, Clara Juliet, Iris Josephine, Natalia Wren, & Harry Vincent

After trying for a few more years, you're unsuccessful. So you adopt. You adopt from: China
    Names: Mei Lian & Jun Chen

List everybody here!:
    Nell & Auggie
    Damon & Silas - 14
    Isabel - 13
    Sienna - 11
    Aurora, Clara, Iris, Natalia, & Harry - 10
    Mei & Jun - 7
    Hannah, 16. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

You are Clare, and finally engaged! Your partner Keiran just proposed to you! A few months later, you are married and you are about to head off on to your honeymoon, where you are going to:

Your favourite genre of movies/books/tv shows are:
    3. Comdies: Los Angeles, USA

A few weeks later, you and your newlywed find out you are expecting! 9 months later:

What time of the day is it for you right now?
    4. Night-You had a baby boy!

Names (FN&MN)
    Night: http://nameberry.com/list/406/Biblical-Names-for-Boys

Nathaniel Thomas

A couple of years later you try again! Success.
    2. If your name starts with a consanant: It's a Girl!

Names
    Girls: http://nameberry.com/list/217/Yupster-Names-for-Girls

Lucy Eleanor

Suprise! You are pregnant again just after your youngest turns 1!
    You can decide what gender your child is-but I choose the name!
    Your favourite colour is
    G:Violet Indigo

3 years later, you fall pregnant with multiples! Choose the genders-GIRLS NAMES: http://nameberry.com/list/37/Girls-N...Than-You-Think BOYS NAMES: http://nameberry.com/list/173/Boys-N...More-Than-Moms
    What colour are your eyes?:
    Blue- Twins:

Annabelle Pearl & Aveline Ruby

After trying for a few more years, you're unsuccessful. So you adopt. You adopt from:

If your birthday is in: GIRLS BOYS
    Jan-Feb - Ethiopia - Names: http://nameberry.com/list/70/African-Names-for-Girls http://nameberry.com/baby-names/192/African-Names
    Mar-Apr - Vietnam - Names: http://nameberry.com/baby-names/204/Vietnamese-Names
    Bay Than

List everybody here!:

Sorry to anybody who didn't get to do the finished version![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by xeleven11x; February 20th, 2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Top Girls
    Amelie, Emmeline, Magdalena*, Rosalie, Verity.
    Top Boys
    Declan, Nathaniel, Sebastian, Tobias*, Zachary.

I apologise for any spelling or grammar errors tiny phone buttons and poor eyesight are not a great mix.
    No babies yet, just planning.

You are Josephine Ivy OLIVER, and finally engaged! Your partner Alexander Chad WOODBERRY just proposed to you! A few months later, you are married and you are about to head off on to your honeymoon, where you are going to:

Your favourite genre of movies/books/tv shows are:

8. Any other - Horror

The Maldives

A few weeks later, you and your newlywed find out you are expecting! 9 months later:

What time of the day is it for you right now?

2. Midday- You had twin boys!

Abel Theodore
    Gideon Arthur

A couple of years later you try again! Success!

2. If your name starts with a consanant: It's a Girl!

Tess Margaret

Any other colour: Pink

Rose Pembe

3 years later, you fall pregnant with multiples!

What colour are your eyes?:

Other (they are blue-green) Sextuplets

Jack Vincent
    Pearl Seraphina
    Beatrice Harper
    Violet Eleanor
    Ada Penelope
    Iris Arabella

After trying for a few more years, you're unsuccessful. So you adopt. You adopt from:

If your birthday is in:
    Dec - Nigeria

Iniko Garian

List everybody here!:

DH: Alexander Chad WOODBERRY
    DW: Josephine Ivy WOODBERRY (nee OLIVER)
    DS/DS: Abel Theodore / Gideon Arthur
    DD: Tess Margaret
    DD: Rose Pembe
    DS/DD/DD/DD/DD/DD: Jack Vincent / Pearl Seraphina / Beatrice Harper / Violet Eleanor / Ada Penelope / Iris Arabella
    DS: Iniko Garian
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~