Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Beatrix nn Bea is adorable! I love it. I really love the suggestions of Ariadne Pearl, Iris, Delphine, and Lenore with it. I also really like the idea of Daphne, Violet, Xanthe (maybe nn Annie? Bea and Annie would be adorable!), Georgiana/Georgina, and Imogen?

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I love Beatrix. I think Vivian, Eleanor, or Madeline would make nice sister names.

Beatrix Louise and Hazel Fiona would be adorable together!
    Olivia
    ☯ Esme Elsbeth Anne ☯ Isobel Iris Jane ☯
    ☯ Calvin Charles Fisher ☯ Angus Arthur John ☯

Ha, Theo was my boy name for Beatrix, too. And Louisa was another possibility, but that is clearly off of your list. I also considered...

Daphne
    Greta
    Imogen
    Adelaide
    Verity
    Georgia (but it didn't work with my last name)
    Lucinda (might be too close to Louise?)
    Cordelia
    Alice (but might be too conservative with Beatrix)

I considered a few others, but I wouldn't pair them with Beatrix, so I left them off the list.

So, trying them in a set...

Bea, Theo, and Daphne
    Bea, Theo, and Greta
    Bea, Theo, and Imogen
    Bea, Theo, and Adelaide
    Bea, Theo, and Verity
    Bea, Theo, and Georgia (maybe Bea, Theo, and Gigi?)
    Bea, Theo, and Lucinda (maybe Bea, Theo, and Lucy? Bea, Theo, and Lulu?)
    Bea, Theo, and Cordelia
    Bea, Theo, and Alice
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.

Is it just me or does Bea sound best as the second name? For example, I think Daphne goes pretty well with Beatrix but when I say the two together I want to say "Daphne and Bea" not the other way around. Same with Theo. Oh well, guess there's no changing the order now!

Some great suggestions - thank you. I think Violet is the cutest paired with Beatrix but it is so popular - especially relative to Beatrix. Isadora nn Izzy is also adorable. It's a name I wouldn't have considered but now that I need something that can "compete" with the strength of the name Beatrix, it's sounding better. Same with Daphne. Not really my style before, but now my style is "Beatrix" and I do think it goes with Beatrix. Imogen is also cute with Beatrix though I feel it's quite a bit softer in feeling.

What do you think of Beatrix and Harriet?

Beatrix, Theodore and Harriet
    Bea, Theo and Hattie?

I feel Beatrix is very clunky/cool, old lady, spunky...Can you think of other names along these lines?