Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Help me expand my girls list! (DH has rejected a new batch)

As per usual I am always searching for new names to add to my list as DH is notorious for rejecting EVERYTHING!!!!!

He will even agree to a name.. then the next time I mention it he says... mmm NO I dont like it anymore!
    He will also sometimes say no and then I metion it again or reference a t.v/book with the name and he says YES.... anyways...

Here are his recent rejects or re-rejects!LOL...

Magadaen/Magdalena nn Maggie
    Dorothy/Dorothea nn Dot
    Felicity
    Ramona
    Lucille
    Tessa
    Alma
    Cora

Name he DOES agree to ( at least for now)

Fiona
    Mila
    Bridget
    Eleanora

Any suggestion that would go with the names here??? He is driving me CRAZY!!!! ( no names beginning with J or G)

Thanks so much!
    boys names drive me crazy!

I wonder whether you could revamp Felicity into Felicia? he seems to like 'a' endings.
    BABY FINALLY DUE 6 October after 2 Years of IVF

Current favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Leo Micah Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin
    Current favourite girl names: Phoebe Matilda Charlotte Eliza Violet Sophie Annabelle Ruby Cleo Rose Kate Felicity Grace Jade Eloise

Fiona, Mila, Bridget and Eleonora are quite diverse. It's hard to think of immediate similarities. Hmm.... perhaps he thinks your choices are too 'old-lady?'

Lucia
    Calla
    Serena
    Theodosia
    Charis
    Gianna
    Juliet
    Tessa/ Therese
    Maren / Marin / Merryn
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

I like Mila a lot. What about something like

Mila Aurelia Eve
    Mila Eleanora
    Mila Vivienne
    Mila Bridget

You say he likes references to television and movies? What kinds? Who are some of his favorite characters? Maybe there is some inspiration to be found there?
    Current Favorites

Girls: Susannah, Mahalia, Tosca, Cassia, Jerusha, Jewel, Rose, Dove, Kate, and Eve
    Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Rafael, Dominic, Benedict, Sam, Desmond, Theodore, Tobias, and Sebastian
    Guilty Pleasures: Aurelia, Cosima, Eowyn, Neytiri, Rukia / Remy, Gryffin, Gareth, Eddard, and Judah

He usually like things that relate to his favorite actresses, music etc.

He like Bridget due to bridget Jones' Diaries! He like Rene Zelwigger...

He also like Drew Barrymore, Uma Therman and Winona Rider...

He love Jazz music as well... we considered Etta (for etta James) .... and we both like Norah (as in jones)

I prefer Names that DONT end in A as out last name begins with A.. though its NOT a deal breaker...

He has very varied taste and doesnt seem to know what he likes... I seem to like Old Lady or Irish(ish)... with boyish or at least unisexish Nicknames....

Any other suggestions?
    boys names drive me crazy!