Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Beatrix isa great name. Theodore makes a perfect pair. I am also a fan of Isadora but Harriet is more clunky than spunky to me. Some more names for you...
    Acacia
    Adela
    Celeste
    Callista
    Colette
    Danica
    Emilia
    Emmeline
    Finella
    Frances
    Lorelei
    Linnea
    Lydia
    Miriam
    Margot
    Paulina
    Rosalind
    Sylvie
    Sabine
    Tabitha
    Viola

Anything appeal?
    Adela, Beatrice, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Evangeline, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Ivanna, Leonie, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Mathilde, Maude, Melina, Ottoline, Paulina, Pascale, Rosalind, Sibyl, Tatiana, Xanthe, Yulia, Zara, Zinnia.
    Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Benoit, Desmond, Eliot, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Jonah, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Pascal, Rhys, Roman

I like Harriet nn Hattie a lot! Reminds me a bit of Harriet the Spy, so it has a bit of nostalgia wrapped up in it for me.

Hattie, Theo, and Bea
    Bea, Theo, and Hattie
    Hattie and Bea
    Bea and Hattie

Someone above also mentioned Dorothea, which I loved but didn't want to use because it would eliminate Theo from future possibilities. But I liked Dot and Bea as sisters.
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.

Loving the suggestion Hazel Fiona and Hazel Josephine! However, Fiona is my cousin's baby's name and Josephine is a family name passed down as a first name for three generations now for another set of cousins. Also, Hazel is one of my favorites but our last name is Woods and so I think it would sound a little silly. (All nature names tend to have that effect with our last name which is unfortunate because I love them.)

I know Beatrix is "weird" but for whatever reason, Dorothea seems just too weird...maybe it just doesn't flow off the tongue for me?

I also love the suggestion of Viola - it's a beautiful name and goes well with Beatrix but is not at all match. Unfortunately, we have a family first with this name so I think we couldn't really use it. :-(

OOohh, i like Eliza too. I have a friend who has mentioned using that name in the future possibly...but does that count as name stealing?
    My favorites are
    Beatrix and Daphne
    Beatrix and Eliza
    Beatrix and Harriet

Ok, my mom suggested this, what do you think?

Beatrix and Priscilla

?????