Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think in the US, the Keira spelling works the best since that's the one people are most familiar with due to Keira Knightley.

I like Kira or Ciara. I just don't like the look of Kiera at all. Kira is a legit, original spelling, too.

Kira is my favorite spelling. Kyra could also work- there's a famous actress with her name spelled like that (can't remember who). Though that runs the chance of being mispronounced as kye-ruh. Both, however, are seperate names from the Ciara origin- meaning light.

I thought Ciara was prn Sierra, because I knew a girl named that who said that was how it was said. So, I just thought it was a kry8tiv spelling and then got laughed at on forums. Ciara is likely used as a yunieke spelling of Sierra here in the States, so it doesn't make a good choice IMO if you want to prn it the correct way.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I like the traditional Ciara best.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I like Ciara or Kiera.