Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Stuck on a name for our baby girl

I am having a very tough time finding a name that both my husband and I love for our baby girl due in March.

Names I like are:

Juliette
    Alexa
    Annabel
    Elena
    Sasha
    Delaney
    Annika
    Evangeline
    Emmeline
    Hadley
    Aria
    Charlotte
    Elodie

My husband's favorite is Alexa (nn Lexi) but I keep thinking that it might be a bit dated and I'm not sure the name feels special enough to me. I am fairly set on the middle name Winter but I don't want to use it as a first name. We have a 2 year old son named Liam Rand. I had no idea that the name Liam would become so popular but even if I had, I would still have chosen it as it just seemed perfect to us. I am looking for a girl's name that also seems perfect but i am having a VERY difficult time. Any suggestions that are not on my list are also greatly appreciated!

From your list, my favorites are: Aria, Charlotte (adore the nn Lottie), Delaney, Juliette and Alexa. If the only factor that's turning you off of the name Alexis is that you think it might be dated, I don't think it is. My 4 year old, had 3 girls named Alexis in her day camp last summer. It may not be the freshest name out there, but I definitely don't see it as dated. If you just don't like the name Alexis, then Alexandra might be a nice alternative. You could still use the nn Lexi with Alexandra.
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

Emmeline and Juliette are my favorites! But I do like Juliette spelled Juliet better

i think alexa is a bit dated, too. i like annabel, evangeline, emmeline, aria, & charlotte alot! i really am loving aria alot lately & i think aria winter is very cool. liam & aria make great siblings. i think annabel would be a close second!

cma. furmom. music junkie. hippy. name nerd.

Would he do Alexia rather than Alexa? that feels cooler to me. Alexia Winter or Annika Winter sound the best to me, i love Annika. Aria sounds good with Winter as well.