Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    My favorites would have to be

Byron
    Cato
    Cyrus
    Damon
    Evander
    Everard - This was the name of the mysterious hunk who lived down the street from me when I was in school
    Felix
    Heath
    Hugo
    Ivan
    Julian
    Leopold
    Orion
    Quintin
    Rainier
    Roderick
    Roscoe
    Rufus
    Rupert
    Silvanus
    Ulysses
    Xavi

My favorites of those are either Rainier or Ulysses!

EDIT: I just saw you chose your top names. I choose Rainier!
    Last edited by charliesmommy126; January 8th, 2013 at 10:04 PM.

To bring it down to the top 5 I'd cut:
    Faramond (sounds too much like pheromone, and I think the natural NN that it would be shortened to (Fara) is very feminine)

and.... hmm... well.... maybe...

Rainier (but for me I grew up near Mt. Rainier in NW USA so it sounds so much like a place name for me, but if I didn't have that personal association I think this would be a cool name and I probably would instead cut out..........

Tiberius (I love old Roman names (a lot), but I find that there are many better ones out there with better meanings. This one has no real meaning, and I'm not a fan of what a shortened/natural nickname for him would likely become at school and such-- Ty-- whether you wanted that NN or not, I think it'd be pretty unavoidable at school since Tiberius is so long and there are no other natural NNs that I can think that come from it)

I'm sad to see Emrys gone, but I'm very happy to see my other favorites still around!
    1) Lucius
    2) Altair
    3) Evander
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Altair
    Evander
    Lucius
    Tiberius

These would be my top four choices. Sad that Alaric and Robin to never made it back onto your newer list, though both were great name/names.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I have a quirky, sassy, booksh, independent little 2 and a 1/2 year old that we named Oscar. He suits it perfectly. His baby brother, Henry, just turned 1!

Of your names, I adore Felix and Hugo. Best of luck!

In order of preference:

Altair
    Rainier

Lucius
    Tiberius
    Evander

Faramond
    Hadrian
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu