Results 1 to 5 of 5
January 13th, 2013 08:51 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Help us pick a classic name for boy #2!
We are expecting our second boy in April and are really stuck on names. We love Charlie, Alexander and Benjamin but both have been taken by close family/friends. Our oldest son is Samuel (almost always called Sam or Sammy).
Our last name ends with "zac". We love classic names with good nicknames.
My husband and I are stuck....
Help! Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!
January 13th, 2013 08:59 PM #3
I think that Leo sounds like it would be a really good match both with your surname and with Samuel.
Theo or Theodore
Colton nn Cole
Julian nn Jules
Matthias nn Matt
Eben nn Ben
My thoughts on: .
1. John A lovely name but I think that Jack has more grunt to go with Samuel
2. Isaac Meaning laughter, a happy name but with a zac sound in your surname this may sound too matchy
3. Henry As an Australian we would automatically use the name Harry (which I love) so if you are keen on Harry then thumbs up on Henry!
4. Leo A name that will see him through all seasons of life or you may prefer Leon (I don't).
January 13th, 2013 08:59 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Love Isaac, but not with a last name ending in "zac". My pick would be Leo but I feel like with a brother named Samuel nicknamed Sam, Leo needs a full name as well. Maybe Leopold or Leonardo? John is more middle name material to me. And I like Henry a lot! In order, my preference would be:
2. Leo (but it would be #1 if there was a longer fn for it!)
January 13th, 2013 09:07 PM #7
January 13th, 2013 10:03 PM #9