Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Haven?

Question Haven?

Hello

I am currently in my third trimester of pregnancy with our fourth child, a little boy. My husband and I are big fans of names that are unique but not completely eyebrow raising (my name's December, I wouldn't do that to my kid lol). Our new little one will be a sibling to sisters Harlow Delilah and Sparrow Audrey and brother Arden Sage.

We were planning on christening our second son Haven Press (my husband's father was named Press) but recently we learned that there are two Havens at Harlow and Sparrow's school. As I said, we are kind of popularity-phobes. We don't want him to be a Haven among legions of Havens. In your opinion is Haven, or will it soon be, overly popular? Thank you!

I've only met three Havens (one boy, two girls), and two of them are teenagers. The third Haven is about twelve. I could see Haven becoming more popular, but I don't think it will become overly popular.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

I picture haven as a girls name, but I do quite like it for a boy, but I don't think it will getting popular anytime soon for either gender. Your children are beautifully named by the way