Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't decide

Can't decide

We still have 7 weeks to go nowhere near agreeing on a name. Would live to hear some berries thoughts on my list;

Girls

Quinn
    Avery (not great with our last name)
    Blake
    Blaire
    Maya

Boys

Jack
    Hugh
    Jenson
    Bay
    Spencer
    Jude (hubby hates)

I'm not a fan of your girls list, those names are what I would consider masculine, and not nice for a girl. Maya would be my favourite because it's the most feminine but how exactly are you going to pronounce the name?

I adore Jenson, Spencer, Jude and Bay from your boy's list, those are all gorgeous. Jude Spencer or Bay Spencer would be lovely.

I agree that Maya (pronounced My-ah?) is the best out of your girl's list. My favorite boy's names are Hugh and Jack.

I'm not that fond of unisex names, but the ones on your list are awfully cute.
    Maya is the best one though, so cute. If you spell it Maia she gets the star connection which would be lovely. Blaire would be runner up. Have you considered Hadley? It's the one unisex name I actually find really really pretty.

For a boy I like Hugh the best, then Spencer and Jack. Jude is lovely, but if your hubs hates, then that's it.

Least favourites are Blake (very masculine in my ears) and Jenson.

Good luck!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I really dislike your girls list, with the exception of Maya, which is beautiful - they are are masculine and not good for girls.

I like Hugh and Spencer from your boys list.