Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really like the suggestion of using Ruby Gloria or Elsie Gloria. For your boys list, Finn or Bennett are okay, but I like the suggestions of Oskar, Tate, Stellan, Kai, Magnus, or Elias much better and think these work well with your other children's names too.

Some other possibilities:

Knox, Piper, and

Audrey
    Berit
    Blythe
    Claire/Clara
    Elin
    Fern
    Inga
    Lari/Lauri
    Malin
    Merit
    Phoebe
    Tallis
    Tess/Tessa
    Vida

Bram
    Isaac/Isak
    Ivo
    Kalle
    Rolf
    Soren
    Teo
    Tage
    Vale
    Viggo

I am all for Ruby, I like the sound of Knox, Piper and Ruby. I agree with shvibziks. I love the combo Ruby Gloria. And the fact it is a family name makes it even better!

The boys names on your list are not jumping out at me with Knox and Piper. If I had to choose I would probably pick Bennett or Finn.
    Name lover, trying to find the perfect names.

What about Glory? A little more spunky but still honors Gloria
    Mariposa
    Not expecting, just collecting!

Thank you so much for the responses!

I recently told my mom that we were considering Ruby and she told me it sounded like a stripper. This is EXACTLY why we never talk to other people about names before the baby is born. Do you think this is a deal-breaker? I still really like it, but haven't come across a middle name that's perfect.

I really wish I could like Ruby Gloria to honor my grandmother, but I just don't feel like it sounds right with our 4 syllable last name. I'd like to find something short and cute like "Joy" my daughter's middle name. I really feel like 1 syllable is the way to go. I found that "Dove" is in my family tree (triple great grandmother who came from Germany). I can't decide if I like it or not??

I do like the suggestion of "Glory" instead of "Gloria" - I had actually mentioned that to my husband a while ago, but he wasn't crazy about it and it also sounds very similar to my mom's name, "Lori"...

Feeling more confused than ever!

I don't think Ruby sounds like a stripper at all! Both my great grandmother and grandmother were Ruby and I have this picture of my great grandmother on her wedding day wearing a short green flapper dress with black beading - THAT'S what Ruby bring to mind for me. Quirky and vintage, not trashy at all.

What about something like Wren, Blythe, Cate/Kate, Liv, Claire, Gwen, Nelle, or maybe even Joan or Jane in the middle?