Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Names for a young, adventurous girl, and one for her snooty cousin?

The [main] girl is thirteen, average height and weight for her age, silky black hair that flips up at her shoulders (with straight bangs), large dark brown eyes, wears mostly black clothes with colorful tights and stacks of bracelets, always wears a gold heart locket, loves Edgar Allan Poe, loves adventure, has a black cat named Boo. Her cousin is fifteen, medium height and slightly chubby, long, frizzy light brown hair, side bangs always clipped up, small and slanted hazel eyes, wears mostly brand name clothing (like Hollister or Abercrombie) with flip flops or sandals and her favorite bow earrings, hates reading anything but the text messages she receives from her boyfriend, dislikes change and leaving home, has braces and hates animals.
    Last edited by andromedaanthem; January 4th, 2013 at 02:56 AM.
    be the change you wish to see in the world.

For the first one I immediately thought of an Alexia, Zoe, or Josie for some reason. The second maybe a Colleen, Gina, Wendy, or Pansy. Not very good suggestions, but still
    17 year old name lover, enviromentalist, and future author

For the girls: Alice, Natalie, Opal, Mallory, Joanne, Kathleen, Serah, Luna, Mira, Ainsley, Isadora, Quinn, Oaklee, Romilly

For the boys: Jasper, Noah, Camryn, Atticus, Mitchell, Jett

My name is Charlotte, but I've been called Charlie since fifth grade, so why stop now?

For the first one I thought right away to the name Avery. The second I thought of Brooke. Hope this helped!

Elora(meaning light) but she's the polar opposite people call her Elle or Ellie.Another idea for the 1st one is Marnie,Vera,Layne or Lainey Chelsea,Meaghan,Kate,Lauren. come to mind with the 2nd one.
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months