Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Welcome Ryan Anthony

He arrived almost 2 weeks early on December 14th at a mere 9 pounds 6 oz ! Ryan was the most popular of the names on our list but within minutes of his birth we knew he was a Ryan, without a doubt the most Irish looking of my children and Max or Ben just felt wrong. Thank you for all your help !!!
    Mom to Jack Louis, Claire Bonnie and baby BOY due Christmas Day
    He will be either Max ,Ben, Ryan or Patrick
    Vote on my names http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9751728

Fantastic choice! Glad he arrived safely and you both are doing well.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Congratulations! I'm glad you went with Ryan (you worried about its popularity, and I sent you a message encouraging you to consider it despite that and not worry about what if he ends up in a group with another Ryan).

Ryan Anthony is a very handsome choice! Congratulations!
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

What a big boy! Congratulations! Handsome indeed.