Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like Sabine, Sabrina and Sabina in that order. I dont know why, but I dont like Sabrine. And, Sabre doesnt work for me.

I know an older French woman from my sister's town who has a grown daugther named Sabine. I just love it.

Names like Sabine, Sabrina, Sabina - Saskia, Sasha, Selah, Sandrine, Celine/Selene, Selena, Serena, Seren, Sarita (nn: Sari is cute) come to mind. I also think of Susannah which names me think of Sosie and Sukie.

My faves: Sabine, Saskia and Sasha. Seren is growing on me.

Sabrina or Sabina.

How about Sybil or Sybilla?
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

[FONT=Courier New]

Whew, lost the thread for a moment.

Any who...
    Thanks Berries for your thoughts, I really appreciate it.

Lately, I have really been feeling Sabrina, and think it will stay in my top 5. Can anyone help me think of middle names? (Or is this thread so 'dead' I should ask this on a future thread. Lol)

@josiek, I actually like the name, Céline, I have it on my list. I originally begin liking it because of the singer. It just hasn't made it back to the top yet.

@capturedcastle, thank you for the suggestion, but Sybil, I have never really been fond of that name. I never understood why.
    [/FONT]

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Caspian & Lilias

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

I like Sabine the best! P.S. I love Sabrina the movie!

I was of the "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" generation of TV watchers, but I don't necessarily think of that upon hearing Sabrina, and still think it is the most gorgeous.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas Christopher, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")