Need your help in naming our baby girl!!!

Hi berries,

We have created a short-list of first and middle names and I would really appreciate your feedback on them! I am looking for a longer, more feminine name that can be shortened to a cute nickname. Big sister's name is Sofia

Emmanuelle Lucia (Emmylu)
    Theodora Rose (Teddy)
    Lucia Alexandra (Lu)

Thanks!

I like Lucia (pronounced LOO-SEE-AH) But it seems too close to Sofia for me..

Emannuelle Lucia is too much of a name for me... Emmy is cute but there are lots of emmy's right now with all the Emily's out there...

Theodora is very cute but I personally prefer Thea as a Nick name!

Suggestions..

Dorothea
    Eleanora
    evangeline
    Genevieve
    Francesca
    Valentina
    Giovanna
    on the search for the perfect girls name!

Beautiful short list. I have to agree, I think Lucia and Sofia are a bit too close. Of the other two, Theodora Rose is perfect, no tweaks to suggest. Emmanuelle is a ravishing name, but it is 4 syllables long. Perhaps you could shorten the middle to another "light" name, just to make it a bit more digestible? I like Emmanuelle Lucine.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael; Julian Victor
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Allaire * Emmanuelle * Honora * Lysandra * Marina * Rosamond * Serena * Sylvie * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lucian * Marius * Quentin * Rainier * Silvan

Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ / Altair _ Faraj _ Tariq

How funny! When I was in middle school, I told everyone that I was going to have a daughter named Emmanuelle Rose, nn Emmy or Elle. That was over 10 years ago and I still love the name Emmanuelle. I agree with Blade that Lucia may be a bit long to go with the four syllable fn, especially if you have a longer last name.

I don't love the name Theodora, but Theodora Rose is quite beautiful. Lucia is quite similar to Sofia, but could work if you really love it.
    After two years of trying and one chemical pregnancy,
    Cautiously due July 2017 with #1

musings:
    Eulalie Catherine • Cecily Mathilda • Beatrix Evelina • Catharina Tamsin • Paloma Celeste
    Ivo Maurice Abraham • Marius Nathanael • Euan Marcellus • Crispin Adair • Morris Oak