Names Searched Right Now:

Exclamation Unusual, girly middles to go with Harper

Hi Berries!

I posted a while back looking for middle name inspirations to go with the first name Harper. Well, I've now passed my due date and waiting *patiently* for this little girl to arrive - AND we still haven't finalized the middle name! Here are a few options that we are considering:

Harper Amelia
    Harper Caroline
    Harper Calista
    Harper Amabel
    Harper Elena

Looking for some more inspiration - definatley girly, maybe a bit more unusual/unused??

Cair Paravel :)
    I like Harper Amelia or Harper Elena best from your options. I like Caroline, too, but it doesn't have that charming feminine appeal that Elena and Amelia have--they just sparkle next to Harper.

I've always liked Harper Felicity and Harper Julia, too--I don't know if those appeal to you at all. Harper Aurelia, as well...

Good luck!
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles | Olivia Wren Camille | Rowan Ezra Jack
    Violet Emilia Mary | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Grace Odilia Lily | Samuel Gaspard John | Adele Sofia Eloise | Grant Frédéric Conrad

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!