Names Searched Right Now:

Need help choosing lil sis' name!

Long time berry. I knew right away that I wanted to name my first daughter Rowan Josephine. Now that I have another little girl on the way I am stumped! I wanted something that would pair nicely with her sister's name. Help!

I like names to have special meaning usually. So a few facts that may help; we are both native Californians. Me from LA, him from SF. I am Irish/Mexican and he is a combo of Eastern European/Jewish descent. Both non-religious. I am very anti- top 100 names. He seems against anything too out there. We are both avid travelers. And we are using both last names, so trying to keep it under 3 syllables would be preferable.

So far, my top choice is Teagan. Which my partner likes, but doesn't LOVE. No clue on the middle name so far. Here's a short list we've compiled. Feel free to add suggestions similar to these

Teagan
    Freya
    Odessa
    Page
    Waverly
    Pearl
    Lux
    Marguerite
    Poppy
    Calla

Thanks for the help!!
    Last edited by stephanie413; January 3rd, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

I think Teagan is PERFECT! Maybe what you need is a middle name that your partner LOVES. Teagan Pearl is my favorite from the names you have on your short list!
    Proud Step Mommy of: <3 Cheree & Zoe <3
    TTC!
    Current favorites:
    Boys: Logan, Felix, Leo, & Riley
    Girls: Rosalie, Aria, Olivia, Charlotte & Evangelina

I am also of Eastern European/Jewish decent. I think Teagan works well with Rowan. Teagan Odessa is very nice IMO and might appeal to your partner's heritage since it's a beautiful Ukrainian city.
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

Teagan Lux sounds simply gorgeous! I usually don't like Lux, but it's beautiful with Teagan!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I love the idea of Rowan & Waverly, so cute together. Waverly Sophia or Waverly Charlotte maybe?