Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Welcoming Maude Clementine!

I've looked at Nameberry every day for months now, and yet we still could not decide on a name. Just seemed like there were too many great options! Thanks to those who weighed in on my previous posts. We decided on Maude Clementine for our newest baby girl, who joins big sisters Lucah "Lulu" Madeline and Ruby Olivia. Meanings are important to us, and we love that Maude means "battle-mighty" and Clementine means "mercy." So excited to get to know her!

Awwwwww! You've certainly chosen well!! Maude packs so much beauty in such a simple name!!! And Clementine makes it so perfect!! The whole name is so balanced and lovely. You should be so proud! And great meaning! I think Maude (or maybe Mauve) is a colour too....not sure though...
    Anyway, congratulations and great sibset too, by the way!!!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your third daughter, Maude Clementine. A lovely pair of vintage gems!!! Now all of the siblings share a "u" in their names.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Maude Clementine is a lovely pairing. Congratulations to you and your family.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Anna & Catherine, Caroline & Emily; Benjamin & Elliot, James & Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel & Maeve; Evan, Liam & Patrick
    French: Celeste, Charlotte & Claire
    Short & Sweet: Eve & Jane, Grace & Rose; Jack & Leo

Maude Clementine has a definite 'wow' factor! Lovely choice with a strong meaning. Congrats!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold